Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whiskers on Kittens and Blue Satin Sashes...


I just wanted to take a few lines to express a few of my favorite things in 2009:

Day after Christmas sledding with my siblings

Becoming friends with Melissa Shumate (more like her allowing me to become friends with her) Coming home from a long stressful day at work to find that Nathan Roll had cleaned, mowed, vaccuumed, you name it.

The camping trip with Little Jim (and his spur of the moment chair purchasing) and eating fresh trout thanks To Christopher Carrero, not to mention mine and Kristin's late night bathroom run. ;)

Anna's Riverboat Regatta Birthday celebration and Matt Boydstun's top hat,

Running my first 5k in the memorial marathon

Johnna and Rachel expecting their first childMarch and April-

the lessons that God taught me and the friends that helped me during the demise of Little Bobby G. (see picture below)





special thanks to- Matt Boydstun, Brent Parr, Matthew Sattre, Megan Parr, Allison reed, Christopher Carrero, amber Hearn, vicki, Jenna Pekrul, jon treat, and Kate Conklin for everything they did from staying with me, giving me rides, helping me move, giving me money, prayers and support, to actually retrieving my car and fixing it.


Chris Carrero wearing the apron

saran wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comes in handy when you have sun poisoning.

visitin casey and her pashmina? in texas

fishing with my dad and catching nothing.

Regina's art debut

watching the meteor shower with byron

all my talks with Barbie.

Sunday nights in the summer swimming, volleyball, and orange tree.

Angelyn moving back from China

Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog

Gina(koriann) and Gina's (amanda's) day of fun

the movie - the tiger in the snow

the soundtrack from - (500) days of summer

seeing Alex become a hugger!

moving into the Casa De LAAC and the wonderfulness of my roommates and our differences that makes it fun to live here.

my mom's 50th birthday party. especially giving her the welcome mat.

and most importantly the music video from Michael Buble's 'haven't met you yet'


... What a great time was had in the Land of Quartz Mountain. Such dangerous battles were waged without so much as a casuality (if you don't include the pig fetus) until the end. When upon leaving for home Little Bobby G a jelly bean of a mighty steed broke. Leaving 10 brave, valiant, and kind Retreaters stranded for 3 hours with NO TOW TRUCK ON THE WAY. ;)A big thanks to those ANGELS who stayed with me and helped mourn through the loss of such a beloved automobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment