Thursday, June 17, 2010

Big K Little k what begins with K?

KANKLES & KUPCAKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After a very long two weeks of being stuck inside in a chair due to my (stupid foolish unfortunate untimely) accident I attempted to run a few errands. The ankle is doing better but still quite bruised and swollen ---YUCK------------->







On Monday my lovely sister Sammi took me to the salon that she works at Sterling & Co. for a cut and nice fresh color. Then we headed to Zio's for lunch and on to the local Michael's to shop around. This was my first wheelchair shopping experience and I didn't like it very much since i was unable to pick everything up and look at it and put it back on the shelf like i normally do. hahah My sister enjoyed this shopping experience even less.
Here's a picture of a first for me-I like to think of it as EXTREME shopping .

Today I was on my way back from having my windshield replaced and decided to stop at one of my favorite places in Tulsa it's called KUPCAKZ and it way better than OKC's Cuppies & Joe or Sarah Sarah's. My personal favorite is the 'Cheeky Monkey' it's a banana cupcake with creamcheese icing pralined pecans and carmel....i'm drooling.





Now I do realize the last thing you wanted to see with these beautiful delicious treats was my rotting zombie foot but that's been my week and i hope you enjoyed. Next time you're in Tulsa you should visit Kupcakz and me as well. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment